Hevea Newborn Baby Bottle Teat – Natural Rubber
- Hevea Baby Bottle Teat made of 100% natural rubber, which is biodegradable. WE LOVE the Hevea Baby Bottle Teat as a natural solution for your bottle feeding needs.
- Natural rubber can be broken down physically and/or chemically by microorganisms so knowing the Hevea Bottle Teat is eco friendly is ideal for eco parents
- Packaging made from FSC certified cardboard and eco friendly inks.
- Know your Values – Why are you using Organic Baby Products
- This is the 0 – 3 months slow flow teat for newborns.
- It fits the Hevea Glass Baby Bottle
- Cherry shaped teat – similar to Mum’s nipple shape. The shape recommended by many lactation consultants
- Slow flow The Hevea Baby Bottle Teat is made from 100% natural rubber latex
- 100% Natural Rubber – softer & more flexible than silicon teats. Regarded as safe & environmentally friendly
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle.
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
- Anti-colic valve – designed to assist in reducing the amount of air while feeding. Air intake during feeding is thought to contribute to colic
- Useful for Milk and Water – practical for your choice of baby hydration
- One-piece moulded – highly hygienic
- Soft and durable. Resistant to teething/bites
- Fits regular neck bottles
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
- To clean, sterilise in boiling water. Do not use dishwasher or steamer
- View all our Glass Bottles and Teats Here
100% natural rubber from hevea plant.
Made in Malaysia – People and planet friendly production ⭐️
Slow Flow Teat in Natural Rubber