Hevea Natural Rubber Bath Mat – Baby Bath Support for Non-Slip Playtime
When preparing your baby bath, one of parents mat concerns is a non slip surface for baby safety. I found that a portable rubber mat like this one was more useful as it could be transferred from baby bath to the big kids bath with ease. It is also portable enough to take on holidays. This meant I did not need to search for a special design baby bath to get baby bath support. I could just choose a Hevea Bath Mat for our baby that had years of use and helped bub not slip in the bath. When you chose a HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber, Non-slip Baby Bath Mat, you soon realise that this plastic free rubber mat was great for the whole family to use as well.
Our non-toxic baby bath mats allow your little ones to splash around at bath time without the risk of slipping or sit on any harmful chemicals.
- 100% natural rubber baby bath mat in Natural or Black colour
- BPA, phthalate and PVC free;
- no colour added, just the natural colour of rubber;
- The 200+ suction cups keep the mat firmly adhered to the bottom of the bath tub
- When you grab this Hevea Baby Bath Mat remember to also have some fun with these Bath Toys
Caring for your Hevea Natural Rubber Baby Bath Mat
- Before using for the first time, please rinse with hot water.
- To ensure that the mat stays firmly in place, it must be no bigger than the shower tray or bath, in which it will be used.
- Shower gels, foaming bath products or any other product should be rinsed off thoroughly by hand after use.
- PLEASE NEVER LEAVE THE BATH MAT IN THE TUB as this may result in damage to the coating.
- Once bath is filled, position mat and place securely by pressing down relief cups at the sides and center of the tub.
- Ensure the baby bath mat is attached securely before entering tub.
- Always rinse mat after using Natural Rubber Bath Mats for good hygenine. It only takes a few seconds.
- Then hang to dry on side of bath or on towel rack.
- Foaming bath products should be rinsed away thoroughly – leave to dry thoroughly to avoid molding.
Can my child get a latex allergic reaction?
It is very unlikely. However, protein is a naturally occurring substance in latex from the hevea brasiliensis tree. It helps preserve the material in a liquid state to allow us to work with it. When we process the material to produce our raw rubber products, much of the latex protein is leeched out. As a result, latex content in Hevea’s products is extremely low. No allergic reactions to any Hevea products have been received to date but users should note the potential for a latex allergic response can vary in severity with individuals. If there is a known family history of latex allergy, or if you notice any symptoms that cause concern; or your child has had a previous reaction to any other rubber products, we suggest that you stop use immediately of your Hevea product and visit your medical practitioner. Help with early symptoms may prevent more serious effects.