The most beautiful Natural Teething Toy we’ve ever seen
Danish Design meets eco friendly safety with natural baby teether. HEVEA’s design combined hevea natural rubberwood and rubber into one product that is 100% safe for teething babies. The natural rubber rings are soft, yet durable on this natural baby teether. The rubberwood ring is treated with natural beeswax to prevent splintering. Best of all, the wood is naturally antibacterial, so maintenance is a breeze. Baby rattles are a great way of helping baby develop auditory skills. An organic or wooden baby rattle makes an ideal teething toy for baby.
- Sensory development: rings create a soft rattle sound when shaken
- Grasping reflex: easy to hold for baby’s first grasping expereinces
- Non-toxic water-based, solvent-free lacquers stimulating the sight
- Natural Baby Teether and Rattle in one!
- Baby rattles are important for babies sensory development, they are not just a cute toy
Why use HEVEA?:
- Made using 100% natural rubber, sustainably harvested
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly product AND packaging
- Safety standards: EN1400 | US CPSIA | AS/NZS ISO 8124
Frequently Asked Questions for HEVEA products can be found on their website.
Why Hevea Rubberwood Rattle?