MERINO WOOL BODYSUITS ONE SUIT – MANY NAMES BABY BODYSUIT – BABYGRO – ONESIE
Look no further… you’ve found the best bodysuit! Also known as a onesie or baby grow, our designs and fabrics have been tried, tested & perfected over the past 10 years and have become one of our everyday essentials. Also known as a Onesie or Babygro, these suits are fantastic for layering with a merino sleeping bag at night or under any item of clothing for extra warmth on baby’s skin during the day. This baby garment is for commonly worn on babies from birth to two years so we offer you 4 sizes that will compliment any outfit making it an ideal baby shower gift as well.
The Merino Kids Bodysuit Cream 3 – 6 months has domes on each side for ease of dressing and changing… no more pulling clothes over little heads!
- Fabric Weight: 200gsm
- Fabric: 100% superfine merino wool
- Benefits: Merino keeps baby warm when it’s cold and cool when its hot!
- Sizes: NB-3mths and 3-6mths 6-12 mths and 12 months plus
- Merino Kids Bodysuit Cream 3 – 6 months also comes in Turtle Dove Colour which is a lovely cross between grey/blue and green. Hard to imagine but just gorgeous!
- OTHER NAMES FOR BABY BODYSUITS
- Baby Grow
- Babygrow or Babygro
- These are all the same item, just different names so no need to go searching for more garments! Baby Bodysuit is the most common name so we stick to this name.
- If the Merino Wool Baby Bodysuit is not quite what you are looking for, see our main Baby Clothing Page for other brands with the same quality features in organic cotton.
FEATURES OF THE Merino Kids Bodysuit/Babygro
- Cross-over front/neckline so fabric stays clear of baby’s face when they twist and turn
- Safety mittens fold over hands to protect baby from scratching
- Outfit won’t ride up and expose baby’s tummy or back
- Accessible domes on the side (Kimono Style) and crotch for easy dressing and nappy changes
- Nickel-free domes/poppers
- Non-irritating, 100% natural
- Comfortably light, luxuriously soft, non-irritating against young sensitive skin, allergy-safe and non-synthetic
- Machine Washable
- Naturally low fire risk compared to cotton and synthetic fabrics
RESEARCH ON WOOL AND BETTER SLEEP
Merino Kids® was born in 2003 with the world’s first natural sleep offering; the award-winning Go Go Bag®. We have set the standard for safe sleep, working with paediatric specialists to ensure all our products encourage safe, comfortable sleep using only the very best, ethically sourced 100% superfine merino and organic cotton.
Our range of heirloom quality products are voted the ‘most recommended’ by parents and are proven to help your baby sleep better.
Consistent with earlier scientific findings, a study by the University of Sydney, Australia and funded by the Australian Wool Innovation, has found that a better night’s sleep is achieved when sleeping in or under wool. (Australian Wool Innovation Ltd, is the owner of The Woolmark Company Pty Ltd)
- In the pilot stage of this 3-year study, eight volunteers participated in the study and were tested in varying temperatures using both wool and non-wool sleepwear and bedding products
- Results were derived using polysomnography which is currently the standard technique where subjects have brain wave patterns measured and analysed.
- According to this study, wool sleeping apparel and bedding increases total sleep time and improves sleep efficiency.