itti bitti premium double pocket wetbags are designed for storing wet nappies
Looking for the very best wetbags for your cloth nappies? Look no further. Just choose a design you love like this gorgeous pineapple design which is heaps of fun. Or pop on over to our other page where you will find plain colours or daintree leaf design. The quality is seriously a notch above all other bags and you will be thanking us for years as you use this for all sorts of things when travelling beyond the baby years. This is a premium design with a lot of thought by a great mother run Australian company Itti Bitti. If you want to see what other colour wet bags we have and explore the other cloth nappy accessories that you may need for your baby. Take a quick look here
- made from PUL fabric which is 100% Polyester with Polyurethane Laminate
- special premium zippers which is what got our attention – double zippered
- holds wet and dry nappies at the same time plus holds in smells
- hang off a pram, change table or door handle easily with the handle
- They are a perfect size for a day out, can hold up to 8 nappies
- measuring 33cm x 40cm.
- perfect for toilet training accidents, cloth nappies, wet and dry compartment. Used and not used.
- also great to use as a swim/ beach bag, library bag & hundreds of other uses!
What is National Wet Bag Week?
The ACA Australian Cloth Nappy Association holds a week of wet bag education, celebration and fun including a photo competition every year. If you are a huge fan of cloth nappies like we are, you may want to look out for the National Wet Bag Competition held each year by the Australian Nappy Association.
you can tag @australiannappyassociation and hashtag #nationalwetbagweek #reusablebag #getintocloth and go on in the draw to win from an incredible prize pool valued at over $400 every year
Still not sure what Cloth Nappy Accessories other than wetbags that you might need? We are the proud authors of the most comprehensive Guide to Cloth Nappies written this century. Read Here